Our activities for the academic year are planned to help enhance learning of the toddlers in a more interesting and fun filled way. Through celebrations the children understand the purpose behind the holidays given to them. They understand and appreciate the importance behind these holidays.
Following is a glimpse on the kind of action that keeps our dear toddlers engaged and happy!
Global Toddlers aims at developing the holistic skills of children through various activities and nurturing their innate learning strengths. As a part of this skill development curriculum, we develop the essential motor skills, learning skills and inculcate life skills through participation and performance in the predefined areas. As a part of this we have introduced a specific learning club curriculum which helps to develop different skills in toddlers.
Karate club at toddler level emphasises on developing gross motor skill through body movements, air kicks, and basic aerobics. It develops endurance, flexibility, and body strengthening through different exercises.
Football Club at toddler level emphasises on developing gross motor skill through body movements, kicks, leg eye coordination, concentration, aiming and kicking apart from team work and sportive nature. This club also develops endurance, flexibility, and body strengthening through different exercises.
Basketball club at toddler level teaches children coordination, concentration, and cooperation. It has many health benefits like- Endurance, Motor Control, Ankle Stability, Balance/Coordination, Agility and Social Skills.
Music club at toddler level concentrates on improving the basic knowledge of rhythm, beat, age appropriate voice modulation. It develops team spirit through chorus singing.
Public speaking club:
Public speaking club at toddler lever concentrates on posture, addressing others, eye contact, confidence and delivering with diction. It develops English speaking skills.
Origami Club concentrates on developing gross motor, fine motor and cognitive skill. It also develops logical thinking, creativity, art and artistic presentation skills.
Puppetry club at toddler level emphasises helps to stimulate conversations and encourage shy children to communicate, making them more confident. Thus helping in improving social skills.
French club (only basic communication):
French club aims at preparing the child to learn a foreign language. It aims at developing oral linguistic skills.
Skating club at toddler level emphasises on developing hand, leg and eye coordination and balancing skill. It develops all motor skills.
Reading at toddler level emphasises on developing their vocabulary, ability to listen and understand, and ability to connect sound and words.
In GT, we have 3 field trips in a year and these trips are arranged according to our monthly theme and keeping in mind the enjoyment of the children and their safety.
- Building a foundation (orientation of personal space and general space)
- Loco motor skill ( hop, jump, skip, run, jogging, animal walk etc.)
- Gross motor skills like- (Football ,Hoopla, Balance walk, Zig Zag, walking, side walk, backwards walking, balance stunts and tumbling (balance, coordination, flexibly, agility and strengths) Parachute, catch and throw games etc.) and many more free games.
- Free hand Drawing
- Clay modelling
- Collage Making
- Show and Tell
- Finger Printing
- Recitation etc.,
- Makara Sakranti celebrated with great enthusiasm as the Kite flying day and harvest festival.
- Pongal celebrated as a thanksgiving ceremony for the year’s harvest.
- Krishna Janmashtami with little Krishna, Radha and the Gopikas. Three hundred and more cute little toddler Krishnas and Radhas dance together!!! Brindavan is recreated in Global Toddlers on this special day. The traditional matka is struck down to the cheers of the kids and the chocolates are distributed to them. A complete ambience of merry making and celebration is created.
- Dusshera Celebration Every year toddlers have a gala time celebrating Navratri and Dussehra in a very enthusiastic and remarkable way. The children are completely enthralled to watch performances on celebration of Navratri and its importance by our toddler teachers. Donned in colourful traditional attire they enjoy the day thoroughly by dancing and getting involved in many exciting activities.
- Diwali, the most prominent Hindu festival of India, is celebrated with a lot of pomp and show. During this festival of lights, school is decorated with clay lamps, candles and flowers.
- Eid, also known as the ‘feast of sacrifice’. Its importance and significance is explained to the children.
- Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ and conveys his message of love, tolerance and brotherhood. Children dress up for Christmas and there is carol singing and merry making. An atmosphere of giving and sharing is created in GT.
Special Day Celebrations
- Family Day – The parents spent fruitful time with their ward in the school during school hours and they participate in activities specially designed by the teacher to engage both, the parent and their ward.
- Independence Day – With the Tri-colored Indian Flag hoisted we try to build patriotism in our young toddlers. They are lot of activities planned and celebrations done.
- Teachers Day – The love and affection with a sweet smile from a child is the best and most precious possession a teacher can get. We celebrate this day by a little hug from the toddlers to their teachers.
- Children’s Day – The day dedicated to Chacha Nehru (Jawaharlal Nehru), all our little ones come to school dressed in colourful clothes. Teachers plan for lot of activities to keep these ones happy and engaged.
- Graduation Day – It’s the day when the little ones from KG 2 are ready to climb another step in their ladder to a glorious future. The little ones of KG1 perform for the KG2 children and wish them luck for a bright future.
- Grand Parents Day – A day dedicated to the love of grandparents, their story time, their company, and their cooking skills. All these are exhibited in the school premises to make the little ones happy and contended.
Follow Us on