Dr Rakhi Phukan (Vikrant's mother) KG-II (Rose)
It was indeed a great experience to spend some time with the kids in school the other day.
My feedback is as follows:
- The teaching was conducted in a very methodical fashion
- Every student was given chance to participate in class
- All the students were encouraged to express themselves well enough
- The teacher was attentive enough to disciplinary aspects while teaching and was quite adept at controlling the class
- Pedagogy was fantastic with students having to participate in quizzes etc
- Very good time management
Area of improvement so that the experience gets even better:
Heard the teacher explaining rain formation to the class. Instead of using tough technical terms, it may be simplified a bit keeping the young audience in mind.