Our activities are planned to help our toddlers in curriculum, skill development and to have a reason to celebrate. Following is a glimpse on the kind of action that keeps our dear toddlers engaged and happy!
Global Toddlers aims at developing the holistic skills of children through various activities and nurturing their innate learning strengths. As a part of this skill developmental curriculum, we develop the essential motor skills, learning skills, inculcate life skills through participation and performance in the predefined areas .As a part of this we are introducing a specific learning club curriculum which will develop different skills in toddlers.
Karate club at toddler level emphasises on developing gross motor skill through body movements, air kicks, and basic aerobics. It develops endurance, flexibility, and body strengthening through different exercises.
Football Club at toddler level emphasises on developing gross motor skill through body movements, kicks, leg eye coordination, concentration, aiming and kicking apart from team work and sportive nature. This club also develops endurance, flexibility, and body strengthening through different exercises.
Basketball club at toddler level teaches children coordination, concentration, and cooperation. It has many health benefits like- Endurance, Motor Control, Ankle Stability, Balance/Coordination, Agility and Social Skills.
Music club at toddler level concentrates on improving the basic knowledge of rhythm, beat, age appropriate voice modulation. It develops team the team spirit through chorus singing.
Public speaking club:
Public speaking club at toddler lever concentrate posture, addressing, eye contact, confidence and delivering with diction. It develops English speaking skills.
Origami Club concentrates on developing gross motor, fine motor and cognitive skill development. It also develops logical thinking, creativity, Art and artistic presentation skills.
Puppetry club at toddler level emphasises on stimulate conversations and encourage shy children to communicate, making them more confident. Thus helping in improving social skills.
French club (only basic communication):
French club aims at preparing the child learn a foreign language. It aims at developing oral linguistic skills.
Skating club at toddler level emphasises on developing hand, leg and Eye coordination, balancing skill. It develops all motor skills.
Reading at toddler level emphasises on developing their vocabulary, ability to listen and understand, and ability to connect sound and words.
In GT, we have 3 field trips in a year and these trips are arranged according to our monthly theme and keeping in mind the enjoyment of the children and their safety.
We mainly target the sport which helps in developing Skills of children like Building a foundation (orientation of personal space and general space)- Loco motor skill( hop, jump, skip, run, jogging, animal walk etc.)
Gross motor skills like- (Football ,Hoopla, Balance walk, Zig Zag, walking, side walk, backwards walking ,balance stunts and tumbling (balance, coordination, flexibly, agility and strengths) Parachute, catch and throw games etc.) and many more free games.
VIVA VIVACIOUS Interschool football Tournament
Every Year we conduct “VIVA-VIVACIOUS” a Inter School Football Tournament for the Toddlers between the age group 4-5 yrs where more than 20 schools across Bangalore participate. Global Toddlers takes the pride of being the tournament winners for three consecutive years. The children get to have a good playful time. This Tournament has entered the Limca Book of Records for initiation in organizing Football Match for the boys in the age group of 4-5 yrs.
- Collage Making
- Show and Tell
- Rhyme Time etc.,
Children are constantly encouraged to take part in these Competitions By our Team of Global Toddlers.
We at GT encourage and celebrate most of the festival to bring it to the knowledge of children’s and to teach them the traditional and religious values.
Festivals celebrated are as mentioned below-
Makar Sakranti is also celebrated with great enthusiasm as the Kite flying day and harvest festival .
Pongal is celebrated as a thanksgiving ceremony for the year’s harvest.
Krishna Janmashtami with little Krishna, Radha and the Gopikas. Three hundred and more cute little toddler Krishnas and Radhas dancing together !!! This was Brindavan recreated in Global Toddlers on Janmashtami day. The traditional matka was struck down to the cheers of the kids and the chocolates were distributed to them. Do we need to tell you they enjoyed every moment of the day!!!
Dusshera Celebration We at Global Toddlers do not miss any opportunity to celebrate festivals. Like every year this year also our toddlers had a gala time celebrating Navratri and Dussehra in a very enthusiastic and remarkable way. The children were completely enthralled to watch a mesmerizing skit presentation on celebration of Navratri and its importance by our toddler teachers. Donned in colourful traditional attire they also enjoyed the day thoroughly by dancing and getting involved in few exciting activities
Diwali, the most prominent Hindu festival of India, is celebrated with a lot of pomp and show. During this festival of lights, school is decorated with clay lamps, candles and flowers.
celebrating Eid, also known as the ‘feast of sacrifice’.
Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ and conveys his message of love, tolerance and brotherhood.
Special Day Celebrations
- Environment Day – we take the kids for a Nature Walk, which helps them to develop respect and care towards our Mother Nature. To mark this day we do tree planting or seed germination with toddlers.
- Family Day – A fun filled activity with kids and parents.
- Independence Day – With the Tri-colored Indian Flag hoisted we try to build patriotism in our young Toddlers.
- Teachers Day – The love and affection with a sweet smile from a child is the best and most precious possession a teacher can get. We celebrate this day by a little hug from the toddlers to their teachers.
- Sun Day – to mark the begin of fall the kids come dressed in yellow or orange and these bright colors in themselves give us a reason to celebrate.
- Peace Day – All dressed in complete white like little angels from the sky the toddlers celebrate Peace day to mark Gandhi Jayanti by giving a white rose to the Management.
- Children’s Day – The day dedicated to Chacha Nehru, all our little ones come to school dressed in white with a pink rose to mark this day.
- Red Day – St. Valentine’s day , a day to express your love to all the people who have made difference in your life. To mark this day the toddlers come to school dressed in complete Red and with a red flower and a balloon.
- Rain Dance – A walk or dance in the Rain makes even a ADULT feel like a CHILD. Our toddlers all dressed in BLUE have a blast dancing their way under the false rain. Rain dancing again at GLOBAL TODDLERS with colourful umbrellas and cute little raincoats, our tiny tots were out dancing and jumping to the peppy beats. They were enjoying every moment and it will be indeed a memorable experience for the kids.
- Graduation Day – Our KG-2 children when ready to fly out we celebrated their happiness.
- Grand Parents Day – A day dedicated to the love of grandparents.